Friday 8 July 2022

...Unknowingly,

.
.
.
...All we'll ever be is best friends.
This I'm still trying to accept.

It shouldn't be this way.
You should be mine and only mine.
I've wanted to tell you, but I just can't.

You aren't just that good girl whom i know.
You've turned into the best,
And there's absolutely nothing I can do.

That night changed everything.
When you told me you love him,
You abandoned me as if I didn't matter.

Now I'm sitting here alone in the dark,
watching the old you slowly moving, And watching me die too.

This pain lingers around my heart.
I can't leave you like this,
And you don't even know...

You never seem to notice...
How I cringe when you miss him.
Or the reason why I relating him.

You never seem to notice...
The way I've supported you.
Or the way I admire you.

And most of all,
You never seem to notice...
The way i wanted to or i do LOVE YOU...


_keyur_everything

No comments:

Post a Comment

...Destiny,

. . . The story starts in a dark room, curtains closed, just the sound of the table clock, and the sound of the  pen tip spreading its ink i...