Thursday 11 November 2021

..not & nor,

.
.
.

you are not mine, nor am I yours

but I would long to be lost in you

in your flirty gaze

and in your smile like the midday sun

I’m not yours, nor does your voice pronounce my name

silence claims to be heard

the wind blows like a secret to be told

you love me so deeply that the screams

from your heart are the beats of mine

let me surround your breasts with impetuous love

round my caresses with the firmness of your character

I’m not yours yet I sink into sighs

when I see your heavenly eyes

let me fly on your warm waist

light me with the candle of a hug

with the flame

that does not fade before the storm of love.

.

.

.

_keyur_everything_


No comments:

Post a Comment

...Destiny,

. . . The story starts in a dark room, curtains closed, just the sound of the table clock, and the sound of the  pen tip spreading its ink i...