Monday 18 April 2016

..HB'D,

..To my dear brother,

Sometimes I can be very happy,
Sometimes very sad,
Sometimes you make me laugh,
Sometimes you make me cry soo wrost,
Sometimes I feel you are always with me,
But sometimes,not at any cost,

But the truth is,I feel very lucky to have you in my life,

You are the one with whom I can share my feelings without any fear,
You are the one from whom I learnt many thing,

I have learnt a new way of enjoying life,
To trust on self,
To trust on relations &
How to maintain relationship really,

On this precious occasion/day,I just want one thing from you to BE WITH YOU, ALWAYS,
You've done your responsibility towards me very well,I don't have any complain,
I wish u will always be with me,
As well as now,

-Sis Jigz..

No comments:

Post a Comment

...Destiny,

. . . The story starts in a dark room, curtains closed, just the sound of the table clock, and the sound of the  pen tip spreading its ink i...