Sunday 21 March 2021

..UnDeserving,



I'm not sure what happened
to everything we had.
One minute it seems
like things are near perfect.
The next I know,
they have all fallen apart.
What happened to talking for hours?
What happened to you making me smile?
I can't answer
any of these questions,
but there's one thing I know for sure.
The way you've treated me,
I wouldn't wish on anyone else.
Even thought I don't want to admit it
the things you did hurt.
You hurt me to the point
I can't stand seeing your picture,
or even hearing your name.
I wish I could say
I don't care about you anymore
but the truth is,
I'd be lying.
In the past I said
that I didn't deserve you,
but after everything that has happened,
I've changed my mind.
Truth is,
you don't deserve me.


_keyur_everything

No comments:

Post a Comment

...Destiny,

. . . The story starts in a dark room, curtains closed, just the sound of the table clock, and the sound of the  pen tip spreading its ink i...