Saturday 27 March 2021

..UnExpectadly,


My heart beats slow, calm, and steady
When you’re not near,
But when I see your face
It beats quickly and unclear,

Feelings for you that I did not want
Ones that I tried to fight,
Developed so quickly
And filled my heart with fright,

The thought of losing you
Fills my soul with sadness,
Knowing you will be gone from me
Causes my heart such madness,

When you’re not near
I wish that you were,
And when you are
My emotions begin to stir,

I miss you already
And you’re still within my reach,
Soon you will be gone from me
A lesson forgotten to teach,

When will I learn
To not fall again,
To avoid these things
My heart keeps asking when,

I do this to my self
Cause myself this pain,
But sometimes I just can’t help
To do it all over again,

The timing is wrong
It always seems to be,
When I want something so much
Life does this to me,

I remembered that first quick hug,
With proud after sudden poem,
That made me shivering,
Than 3 more to changed the game,

That all 3 was from your side,
I was been squished and hide,
I felt all of them so warm,
equal from sis, love and mom,

I never had that kind of ever,
Nor i have give for sure,
But i need that now forever,
Or may be just required once more.

The way that im feeling
Is oh so very true,
I can’t help these feelings
I fell in love with you!


_keyur_everything 

No comments:

Post a Comment

...Destiny,

. . . The story starts in a dark room, curtains closed, just the sound of the table clock, and the sound of the  pen tip spreading its ink i...