Thursday 3 June 2021

...first night,

.
.
.
Hey, I am so sorry my WiFi. I am so unfare that I slept last night before you came. I slept like I don't have that same feelings and respect at all like I insulted your moods and feels for me. But trust me, I never ever ever been intented like that. I know this can be not so special than I could be with you last night but when I opened my eyes, I found you near here close to me.
I am loving you by watching you sleeping.

I am looking at your innocent face which is still have that last blur caring smile which you may be had while watching me slept. It convincing me that you were not disappointed for that. I can see that last storm of love you felt by coming close to me. I can see your that moulded lips which was may be ready to kiss me in love. I can see that relaxing peace on pupils which may be you felt by watching me after sleeping close to me. I found your that Baby finger twisted and locked with mine to tell me and realise me that you'll never leave me. Trust me this was damn pleasurable for me like we are sleeping like wrapping each other. I found your chicks light and bright red coloured which are telling me that how notty you came up to be with me but that nottiness had been surendered against cuteness of my sleeping face.

I can feel you the same may be what you had felt before you sleep. Yet I am looking at you, your this face which is still loving me in sleep. Which is telling me that you are there in your dreams, with me, awaken and loving me more and more. I was not imagined that our this first night will become this much special, lovefull and pleasurable without being touched and involved with each other.

May be I will get a sleep again after telling you this. And when you will be awaken you will find me with this all same things on my face too. That smile, that rounded lips and that pinky chicks.
May be it can turned you on or may be it can hurt you more if I am completely wrong about my absence but the thing is,

I can't lose you any how. I can't miss you more. I just can't let you go far from me. I will not untie this baby fingers. They have enough right to have there own s&x life.
But, at the end. I request you to be as same as you feels after reading this message.

I don't want anything from you after getting that special ring in my hand with your name.
I can not forget last day,
I can not forget our togetherness,
I can not forget your that all hugs which were given to tell me that I am yours, that special you is for me and your best you can do is just about being with me.
I can't not forget that kisses which was given to me to tell me that you are kissing through me to my gentleness, kindness, politeness, sweetness and Infiniteness.
I can not forget your that on knee proposal. that lines which was saying

'"
.
.
.
Hey
Marry me...
Plz plz plz
You are the most beautiful soul of the world.
It was my dream to execute this to the partner of my life which is becoming true cz of you.
As i have decided that i will do this to the most deserving guy, and you are the one who deserves this

So....please marry me...'"

And I could not figure out that I am dead here or I just started to breath.

I just could express my everything through that forehead kiss after accepting your propose and the same I wanted to do right now after watching you sleeping. But, I will not do it. I will wait for you. I don't want to steel that feeling you feels while I kiss you like that. So I am waiting my babe..., I hope we will get back soon together.

I know this will explain my this late 125 mins which I spend with my sleeping wife on our first night. And I would say, this is the most precious feeling of the world.

I love you my wife. And hope you will make me awaken instantly to show me your most valuable reactions for this.

Till the time, I am coming in to your dreams



_keyur_everything

No comments:

Post a Comment

...Destiny,

. . . The story starts in a dark room, curtains closed, just the sound of the table clock, and the sound of the  pen tip spreading its ink i...