Monday 28 June 2021

...Sunflower,

.
.
.

I listened in childhood that,

Sunflowers rotate as per the direction of Sun,


Suppose morning they were facing East,

Evening they face West,

How magical it is,

Don't you think the love of Sunflower is eternal,


There is no expectation,

There is no anxiety,

Only longing,

Longing the sun rays to fall on their petals,


The sunflower petals might giggle,

When the morning sun rays touch,

Like how I used to giggle for your naughty jokes at start,

Then the petals feel burnt at afternoon,

The Sunrays are like fire,

But the Sunflowers smiles and hold the pain,

Like how I used to drink my tears when you fight,


In the evening while the Sun takes to send off,

The sunflowers do not cry,

They feel dry and say,

Let us meet again tomorrow,

Like how I said I am yours anytime,

Let us be together if possible,


Sun come again tomorrow,

to make the love of the sunflowers as eternal,

Hey girl,

Will, you come too again tomorrow,

to breathe some fresh air and to live in your hugs,

To be my Sunflower.

.

.

.

_keyur_everything

No comments:

Post a Comment

...Destiny,

. . . The story starts in a dark room, curtains closed, just the sound of the table clock, and the sound of the  pen tip spreading its ink i...