Monday 26 July 2021

...Can't Love,

.
.
.
The reason why I can’t love you back,
Isn’t because my love for you lacked,
It is just this world suck,
That in this situation we’re stuck;

I love you and the heaven knows I do,
But they said we shouldn’t push this through,
Because even God doesn’t want us to,
If this is wrong how could it feel so true?

This love I want to fight for,
Root of our families’ uproar,
I tried my best to ignore,
But fate is not in our side anymore;

I guess we should stop this now,
I know our love they’ll never allow,
But let’s make a vow,
That we'll be happy somehow;

This is our unfortunate reality,
No matter how happy we could be,
The world we live will never agree,
In this kind of external love.

They said this is the right track,
A future with you in pitch black,
This is how horrid reality attack,
That is the reason why I can’t love you back


_keyur_everything

No comments:

Post a Comment

...Destiny,

. . . The story starts in a dark room, curtains closed, just the sound of the table clock, and the sound of the  pen tip spreading its ink i...