Friday 16 July 2021

...Unstoppable Mom,




'"....Yahh, I am exhausted but never done. 
I wonder how to find the elusive "work-life" balance 
I hear my alarm go off at 5am and trudge downstairs to do the work I couldn't do when the kids were awake
I see my work bag, bulging, begging me to finally pay it attention.
I want 5 minutes to myself.
Yahh, I am exhausted but never done.

I pretend I can do it all
I feel the need to eat lots of chocolate
I touch my children's soft little cheeks and hug them.
I worry I am missing important moments with them.
I cry when I feel like I am drowning from it all.
Yahh, I am exhausted but never done.

I am a teacher, I used to make foundation of kid's future.
My childs are now adults, they are smarter than me. I used to listen and understand them and learn from them.
My sweet husband used to figure out things for me.
At home I am completely innocent foolish lady.
I want to be harder and smarter with them too.
Yahh, I am exhausted but never done.

I am trying to be the best employee as possible I can,
In my both duties at work as well as at home
At work everyone is looking in a chance to get my appreciation and I give even without full efforts.
At home I am looking for a single appreciation and I missed even after complet perfection.
I am disappointed too but I can't give up.
Yahh, I am exhausted but never done.

I understand this is a season in my life and will get easier.
I say, "I need to appreciate my blessings."
I dream that I will be organized and on top of everything
I try to be the best mom and teacher possible
I hope my efforts are not in vain.
Yahh, I am exhausted but never done...'"
.
.
.
Your this attitude will never been understood by any one. But respected by everyone. That's why you have the biggest role of a Women.
You are the MOM.

On a precious day of your taken for granted life,
I would like to pay some appreciation for your loving, caring and supporting un-give-upable character. I do wish you from the bottom of my heart.

Very very HAPPY BIRTHDAY to you MAA...
.
.
.
.
_keyur_everything

No comments:

Post a Comment

...Destiny,

. . . The story starts in a dark room, curtains closed, just the sound of the table clock, and the sound of the  pen tip spreading its ink i...